Youth Camp Castaway Sign-Up
A complete camp orientation packet and detailed directions will be sent to you after your registration is complete. Download printable sign-up form here
A complete camp orientation packet and detailed directions will be sent to you after your registration is complete.
Rates & Payment Info• $550 per youth
• Open to ages 9-12. Each camp will be split into age groups 9-12 and 13-17. (Age group crossovers allowed with parent’s permission.)
• To register for camp, just complete this form and you’ll be on your way! Upon receipt of your registration we will send you an invoice for the your payment and a confirmation packet. If you prefer to pay by credit card please indicate this in the additional comments section, and we will include a credit card authorization form.
• The Completion and submission of this form will reserve a spot for your child at our camp. If you have any questions please contact us.
Drop off details• Upon arrival, look for the Catalina Experience Staff member in the Whites Landing T-shirt at the table at the boat terminal.
• Check your child in with the staff member.
• All paperwork should have been turned in no later than July 15, 2017.
• We will keep our camper’s luggage together, and all board at the same time.
• Make sure your child’s luggage is clearly marked with their Name, Contact phone, and “Catalina Experience”
• You are welcome to stay with your child until we board.
• Please do not wander off with your child after you have checked them in, they are now our responsibility!
Pick up details• We understand that you have missed your child and it is likely they missed you as well. When you reunite with your child, it is VERY important that you DO NOT LEAVE WITH YOUR CHILD UNTIL YOU SIGN THEM OUT!
• Disembarking will take some time. A Catalina Experience™ staff member will lead the group off and they will dismiss the campers as they find their parents. DO NOT COME DOWN TO THE BOAT TO MEET THEM!
• Once you have found your child, signed them out, and know that they have all of their luggage, you are free to go.
• If you are unable to pick up your child please assign someone else to do so on your Camper Release Form and notify TCX staff. They will be asked for photo ID in order to take custody of your child.
• If for some reason there is a change in the transportation time(s) TCX staff will be contacting you by phone. They will not assume you have the correct information until they speak with you in person. Because of the nature of boat travel these things are not always known with much advanced warning. We will do our best to get any change in information to you as soon as we can.