In the United States, charitable giving to non-profit organizations has long been encouraged by the federal government. The IRS encourages financial support of organizations such as The Catalina Experience™. Donations such as yours help us perform our mission to create awareness of the marine environment.
Donations to our program make it possible for us to:
- Update our technology for use in our classrooms.
- Expand our facilities & training programs.
How you will benefit when you donate:
- Feel good about a tax-deductible gift that benefits the students and marine science programs of The Catalina Experience™.
- Say “goodbye” to the time, energy, expense and stress involved in trying to sell your vehicle, boat or RV.
- End all expenses now for dockage, insurance, maintenance, storage, repairs, financial investment and interest.
- Pay no sale commissions, avoid providing buyer’s marine surveys or dealing with sea trials, test drives, etc.
- Complete the entire transaction in a just few days.
How to donate
1. You can send an email directly to our Donation Program Manager or call (888) 829-5553 ext. 2. (Please include your phone number in your message).
2. From your initial phone conversation, we will ascertain details, location, and overall condition of your vehicle, vessel or property. It is very helpful to have your title or document handy – which contains useful information. Details of the new tax ramifications will be discussed.